Thursday, September 29, 2005

paris shmaris

Charles De Gaulle Airport...oh how i loathe thee. Not REALLY, but i am currently sitting here PAYING for internet -- what a concept -- and my flight was delayed so i'm here until 12pm France time.

The flight from tlv to here was GREAT. and I say that because for the first time ever, i flew BUSINESS CLASS!! sweeet. they really treat you well. From the second I sat down they were already like, can i bring you anything, what can i get you? it was awesome. AND, the chairs go back really far so it's fairly easy to sleep and the food is actually good. I wasn't all that hungry seeing as how it was in the middle of the night and not exactly "meal time" but I wasn't about to pass up things like mango, honeydew, yummy yogurt, etc. So yeah, good times.

ok, time to go walk around for a bit...I've been sitting WAY too long already. It sucks that there is NOTHING here around the gates and it's about a 6 mile walk to get to any of the stores to just window shop -- not that they are even open this early in the morning. oy.

next time i write it will be from the states!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home