Wednesday, August 24, 2005

tired, but doing well

ah'lan....

so it's been a long day. mostly because i went to bed rully late last night. we went to the beach for a party of sorts and hung out there until 1ish before heading back to bed...only to get up four and a half hours later. Oh well.

The beach was great. it was the first time i was there at night and it was so beautiful. it's a little further away from the lights of the kibbutz (not that there are many of these) so you can see even more stars. pretty and romantic...yay.

One of the guys that works here on the kibbutz (bombach) was there with his guitar and played for a while which was awesome. And we all just sat around drinking a bit and laughing about stupid kibbutz antics. I was full of sand when I returned, but highly entertained and satisfied with a fun evening. I met a bunch of the other bombachim and also spent some quality time with a few of the Mexican guys in my class. We sang/played Hotel California and then one of them, Jack, who is quite into Coldplay, made Iris and I sing a bunch of their songs with him, it was good times.

Work this morning was tiring since I was on my feet the whole time but luckily there's a break between work and class and so Iris and I did what we always do during breaks: sleep. Never underestimate the power of a good nap :-)

Enzywayz...time for dinner. Thanks to those who left comments. Keep it coming.

Hae Joon if you read this -- which you will because you'll be bored at work -- I'll try to call you this weekend. ;-)

This weekend the kibbutz turns 56...happy birthday Ma'agan Michael!

oh yeah, let me just say how great it is that I can get away with wearing pajama-like clothing almost all the time since that is the usual kibbutznik attire....mmmm, pajamas. You all know that I don't take such things so lightly.

Ciao for now...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home