Sunday, September 04, 2005

sof shavua ragua...(b'galgalatz)

hey kids,

just a quick weekend update before i head off to bed (it's good old 5:30am wake up time for me tomorrow). I left the kibbutz Friday early afternoon and got to Petach Tikva in time for lunch with the Fridman bunch (Michaela, Dov, Alon, Ronit, Meidan, Lihi, Oren, Riki and of course, Noa). Lunch was wonderful as usual, and it was nice to take my time eating and playing with the kids. Watching Noa and Lihi eat ice cream is PURE entertainment (they are both 2...going on 25).

After a nice nap, I headed with Riki, Oren, Noa and some of their friends to Namal Tel Aviv for some drinks and dinner. The kids played and danced, the adults laughed and talked, mostly about the kids playing and dancing...it was good times. After hanging out back in Petach Tikva with Oren and Riki, and putting Noa to bed, I went back to Michaela and Dov's and fell asleep.

This morning we went to the beach with Ronit and the kids and had a lovely breakfast right on the beach. I spent the rest of the day at my Safta's apt (grandmother), being fed a lot of really good food (as expected), resting, reading and just generally doing the shabbat thing (a good dose of nothing). This evening I went to Namal Yaffo with Riki, Oren and Noa and had yummy bagele with soom soom (sesame) and zatar.

The train was filled with uplanistim heading back to the kibbutz so we all hopped into some cabs and now here I am, refreshed, full from good food, and ready for a week of laundry/class and whatever else.

Lila tov, buenas noches, and good night :-)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home