Sunday, September 25, 2005

it's been a while

and i'm flying to the states in three days. crazy crazy. this whole trip is kind of freaking me out, in a good way. I'm psyched to see people but the whole I'm visiting the states and coming back to Israel thing is definitely a new endeavor in my life.

things as of late have been really good. Last weekend I spent with family and did a good amount of catching up on sleep. Last night we watched "H'asonot shel Nina" at Roee's and like most Israeli films it was sad, funny, random and overall really good.

it still feels like summer here and it's supposed to be almost 33 degrees today...HOT. I hope America isn't too cold, I'm so used to t-shirts and skirts (ok, I don't really wear skirts that often) that i'm not so much into the whole need for a cardigan thing. oh well.

i wonder if anything will be open in Paris in the airport when I get there. It's really early in the morning so maybe not, but it would be nice to have somewhere to walk around and just make the time pass. 4 hours in CDG...mmm. At least flying back it's less than two hours in Brussels. But at the same time, I have to say, I'd much rather have a stop than fly all ten hours direct.

ok, time to go back to class. hopefully we find dvd cables so we can watch the movie...half the class went to tlv to get a visa to go to Turkey during Sukkot.

ciao for now.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home