Monday, August 22, 2005

My first post

Wellll...hello.

So here I am in the mo'adon (rough translation = clubhouse?) in Kibbutz Ma'agan Michael and since I realized that there's lots of stupid things I would want to write to people but don't spend too much time in front of computers these days, I figured I would just do the whole "blog" thing. I know, everyone else was into this years ago but it's only now that I'm far away and slightly disconnected from the internet world that I found may way to blogging.

Today was loooong. well, let's rephrase. every day is long. but in a good way. 6am = laundry and today we lucked out because one of the older women that works in the laundry room turned 80 so we had a cute little party at 10am for her and our 10am 15 minute break turned into almost 40 minutes :-) sweet. plus we had this really good mousse cake. i know, mousse cake at 10am may seem a little bit early, but when you're up at 5:30 by 10am you're ready to eat what normal people consider an afternoon snack.

Anyway...Aviva, one of my roomates who has crazy fro-ish hair, took out her braids today and we had much fun (by we I mean Iris and I) playing and taking pictures. I'll post those soon so all can observe the crazy lovliness that is Aviva's hair. Enzywayz...it's almost time for dinner. I went swimming so I have that I'm hungry from spending time in the water feeling which, in coordination with the smell of chlorine just brings back Windham High like it was yesterday. Whippet. Whippet Good. :-P

Ok...talk to you all soon. Post here and say hi, k? Cuz tonight we're gonna blog like it's 1999. Or something...

-Lerie

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home