Sunday, April 09, 2006

Closing time - every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end...



So here are some pictures from the windows at work -- it has a bluish tint because of the windows and I took them on a less than perfectly clear day (I took advantage of being alone in the office during daylight hours on Friday), but you get the idea I think.



Well, the word "closing" has taken on a new meaning in my life: a lot of work. The "first closing" of the Fund that me and my co-workers are currently working on has meant a lot of work and some extra hours, but overall it's been going well.

I have been daydreaming about my new apartment a lot and am really excited about it. Sivan and I are in the process of making a list of everything and then dividing it into things that we need to buy (ikea and south tel aviv, here we come), things friends and family are so very kindly donating to our cause, and things (does anyone else find it amusing that I currently have a mixer for my kitchen but not a dresser for clothes in my room)that maybe we can find through our good friend Homeless.co.il. We even had a brief discussion about the possibility of a cat once we're settled :-)

Not too much else to report at the moment. I'm excited for my first Pesach in Israel, I'll let you know how that goes.

l'hit,

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 1:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Lerone - I just realized today you have a blog because I saw it on Leora's blog. I never knew.... Since I'm truly not in the mood for working and don't have anything too urgent to get done anyway, I'm having a lovely time procrastinating while reading through your blog backwards. Just finished January. I'm loving it :) Keep posting - you just got a new devoted reader :)
-Tif

 

Post a Comment

<< Home