Tuesday, March 07, 2006

a little update and some pics...

So none of these pictures are mine, but they are nice/pretty/amusing and as such have been posted. In order:







1) The two dogs outside the "heder ochel" at Ma'agan Michael that almost always looked as if they were dead or about to die...of boredom or depression...we'll never know.

2) Liz and yours truly at the little fiesta we had in honor of the end of the Ulpan.













3) Eitan sitting on a ledge of some sort in J-lem. Just an awesome picture I think.

4) during our Negev trip, we woke up in the Bedouin tent and outside there were camels that looked as if they were praying to the sun



5) Roie, Iris and Liz, each making a face...a picture is worth a thousand words they say...this one's gotta be worth at least double.



6) Amazing shot at the beach of MM -- it really is this beautiful. Pretty much ALL the time...











so I'm at work -- which means that i shouldn't be procrastinating by writing in my blog, but oh well. they'll forgive me.

things have been going pretty well...the apartment search goes on, but at least I saw another place that seems like it could work, so send good "Lerone-will-get-the-apartment" vibes my way, k?

I got a haircut last night -- it was meant to be a trim since the current goal is to grow my hair long(ish) but apparently this hairdresser had it in his head that i needed to cut off more than just my split ends and that "many layers" was what has been missing from my life (hair). So yeah...it'll take some getting used to, but like my mom says: "you know what the difference between a good haircut and a bad haircut is? A couple months." And she's right...as usual. I wouldn't call it a "bad" haircut really, more just "unexpected."

In other news, a girl that I used to go to camp with and then be a counselor for, Sam Preis, who at the time was just starting her singer/songwriter thing, is now working on an album-ish thing in Cali, and I wish her much luck. Some of you may remember me sharing her track, Breathe in Life, from our songwriting class at YPI. Check out her myspace website: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=18877624

Enzywayz...back to work. Enjoy the pictures :-) More to come, PROMISE!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home