Thursday, March 30, 2006

Nachmani 46 :-)

Yup...that's it. MY NEW (well, soon to be) ADDRESS!

Sivan and I went this morning to sign the lease and on the 25th of April we will officially get keys to our new place!

I'm so excited...and so relieved...weight lifted off my shoulders doesn't even START to describe it. And not because I don't like living with my family, I do. They are so so great and have helped me in a million ways. But let's face it, I need my own place, my own kitchen, and my own stuff --- a place all our own in the center of Tel Aviv...bring it on.

The place is so cute, and in such a great location (for those of you who know Tel Aviv, it falls on Nachmani between Rothschild and Yehuda Ha'levi). The apartment will require some major cleaning and refurnishing, but Sivan and I are up for that and it'll be fun to go furniture shopping and such.

Ok, must get back to work, but i just wanted to share the good news :-)

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 4:08 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Congrads Lerone!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home