Sunday, February 12, 2006

just a little update

it's been a little while and i just thought i would update whichever dear souls actually read my rants and ramblings about life...

had a pretty low-key weekend, involving friends and family and sleeping, just as it should be :-)

today is the first of my many days to come (hopefully!) working full time here. It's going well thus far and I am learning more about this whole world called "venture capital" which meant very little to just a month ago. What can I say, it's nice to be using my brain once again.

Yesterday my Dad went to visit Jared and Mary since he's down in Florida for work and only about an hour away from where they live. I found it amusing how he asked me if Mary was the type to be ok with the kind of bear-hugs my dad is used to giving...I said I'm sure she'd be fine and in any case, probably got a proper warning from Jared :-)

i actually have a good amount to do, so i'll leave it at that for the moment. but i'll write again soon and hopefully have something interesting to say...cross your fingers that it will be along the lines of "this is my new address because i found an apt..."

ciaaaaaaaooooooo.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 5:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read your stories and I love every one of them.
Love,
Mom.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home