Tuesday, March 14, 2006

you say tom-ate-oh, i say to-ma-toe...

last night we watched When Harry Met Sally (yes, this is time number 2034750328529035 that i've seen it, but it's still great).

repeat after me: peeaaacaaaaan piiiiiiiiiieee.

anyway. other than counting down the days till my mom gets here (we're currently at 6!!!) things are same old same old. Job stuff is good, apartment stuff is...well, it's apartment stuff. never can be that good of a sign if i'm still looking, right? but patience is a virtue i am doing my best to have. Also my friend Sivan said that she's thinking of looking for a new place since hers was good for a little while but she's ready for a more normal kitchen and having a living room (two very important parts of any apartment i'll live in!) so perhaps we'll try to look together and see if we can find something that works. It would be great to live with someone I already know and like too, so fingers crossed!

here's a shoutout to my girl Iris who got accepted to the University College in Utrecht (sp?) and rocks big time! I had no doubts she would get in, but its still nice to know for sure and I'm so so happy for her.

Ok...I'm going to try something new. In order to improve (i.e. start) having my typing skills in Hebrew be faster than snail-paced, I am going to try to write (translate) some of this message. Maybe it'll attract more readers, who knows ;-P

טוב, אז נתחיל עם העובדה שאני כבר הרבה זמן סופרת ימים עד שאמי נוחתת בארץ, והיום הביא אותנו למספר שש. חוץ מזה הכל כרגיל, בעבודה ממש סבבה, וחיפוש דירה... טוב העובדה שאני עדיין מחפשת כבר משמן שאין חדשות טובות להודיע לכם. בינתיים המטרה היא לא לאבד סבלנות. חברה שלי, סיון, החליטה לעזוב את דירתה ולחפש מקום קצת יותר מתאים עם מטבח וסלון נורמלים, ואלה דברים די חשובים בעיניי אז יכול להיות מאוד מוצלח לחפש ביחד. תחזיקו אצבעות
אני חייבת למסור המון המון "מזל טוב" ליקירתי, איריס, שהיא לפני מספר ימים התקבלה לאוניברסיטה באוטרחט (אין לי מוסג איך כותבים את זה). לא היה לי םפק שהיא תתקבל אבל בכול זאת זה פשות מדהים לשמוע ממנה כעובדה
זהו בינתיים. להיתראות חמודים

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 9:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi my dear lerone...wow this web-log of yours is really cool...I'll keep on reading this from now on. Thanx for your congrats chamuda sheli. I wish I could write this message in hebrew, but well yeah for the time being I'll just have to speak in English. I hope you'll find an appartment very soon. Send my regards to your mum and of course to your family.

Neshikot buba!

Iris

 

Post a Comment

<< Home