Tuesday, January 24, 2006

the choices we make

this morning i woke up and went about my morning routine (not that i really have one but whatever). and last night before Eyal left to go out and then sleep at Gali's, I told him i would catch a ride to tel aviv with him if that's cool, whenever he left to go to the university.

the following things all had to happen a certain way for the last to happen:
1) Eyal was running late and we only left Petach Tikva around 11

2) he said he would drop me off at the University train station, which is fine because i can get pretty much southbound train to Tel Aviv Hashalom - Azrieli

3) when I got there i debated taking a bus instead, but decided on the train since it would be faster i thought

4) I missed a southbound train that left by like two minutes and had to sit and wait for about twenty more minutes for the next one -- not that many trains run in the middle of the day as it turns out :-P

5) I was sitting on the bench and when the train arrived i was kind of close to one door and a little further from one -- but the further one was more in the direction i would need getting off, so i walked down and got on there.

6) I look to my right and almost walk down the stairs to sit on the lower level but decided, no, i'll go to my left and sit in the little area near the door since i am going to get off in like 4 minutes.

7) I look to my left and who is sitting there with her three bags: IRIS!

I was like...HI!!!!! we both were soo surprised and so happy to see each other that we just started hugging and crying like crazy women. yes, we had just seen each other yesterday and we will see each other again on Friday. But there was something about the randomness and loveliness of that moment that we knew would would just never happen again.

she had had a less than wonderful morning and it was one of the first good things that happened to her that day.

this is just one more thing that proves to me that the world/energy works in mysterious but somehow necessary ways. things alwasy just seem to happen the way you need them to but could never plan out.

ok. that's my random comment.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home