Thursday, January 26, 2006

Brokeback Mountain

Last night I went to see Brokeback Mountain with Leora and some of her buddies... I have a hard time calling the experience "fun" because the movie is just really "wow" in a sad way that silently knocks the wind out of you. I'm not sure if it was my mood going into the movie or what, but since we walked out of there, I haven't been able to stop thinking about it. Something about certain expressions on their faces keeps reappearing in my mind. I usually remember the way people smile and laugh and show love, and here the emotions i remember most from the movie are so many things at once that it's hard to articulate.

anyway...i don't know where i'm going with this. but perhaps you'll see the movie and have your own opinions to share with me.

i'm not in the mood to do very much today. i'm going to visit my grandmother and my aunt later today in Tel Aviv, but i feel like just lying in bed and reading, really. just one of those kind of moods i guess...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home