Monday, February 12, 2007

the garden that is my mirpeset

It is no secret that, especially in Tel Aviv, a good balcony can make or break and apartment, and I knew from the minute I walked into my apartment for the first time, and out onto the balcony, I knew that this was where I would spend the majority of my time when at home.

As of yesterday my מרפסת (balcony) is even more enticing as my new roomate, Amitai, and his darling mommy brought all sorts of flowers, plants and herbs to join us at Nachmani 46 :-) Luckily Amitai will be able to help when my nose can't distinguish between them...(note: it's the first time I've seen zatar in plant form, so fun!)

In a couple weeks we'll be able to start cooking with them which will be GREAT! And beyond that all I need is for the weather to start warming up a bit so that I can spend more time out there in the evenings after work. And of course for my kitten to not eat any of our new little green friends :-)

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 5:18 PM, Blogger shirit said...

i'm glad that your friend amitai finally is in israel for good...i assume :-)

 
At 7:47 PM, Blogger Resident Traveler said...

Hi Lerone,

Sorry for the unrelated message, and by all means feel free to erase it - but I was wondering how you got that list of previous posts on your blog. From everything I've seen, this can only be done with a "trick", and on Beta Blogger. Are you using the new one?

Hope you can help...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home