Saturday, September 23, 2006

shana tova

first of all, shana tova to all those for whom this is relevant.

i know it's been a while (insert idan's look of disapproval here), and i of course have no good excuse....

so here i am in good old Columbia, CT! it's nice to be here, and especially nice to hang out with my family :-) all my little cousins aren't so little anymore, but are still really cute and talk like they are grownups of course. last night at my aunt's house everyone was there and there was wine spilled and too much good food and it felt very much like it always does, just everyone was a little older. today i went to the synagogue like a good Jew and the rabbi managed to make me roll my eyes several times with his attempts at humor. sometimes just sticking to the traditional service is the most enjoyable... oh well.

i'm gonna be in beantown on monday and tuesday, with my sister in NJ on Wed, and NYC on Thursday, and Saturday with some time on Friday at Lehigh with Avi...that's the general plan for the week at least. we'll see.

anyway... i am going to go help my mom set the table - dinner is at our house tonight! all 26 of us (including the little ones).

more soon...

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 12:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You make me burst

 
At 10:45 AM, Blogger youknowwho said...

in a good way?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home