Sunday, August 12, 2007

the singable blog


Ingredients: 100% Song Lyrics (each song separated from the next by a "/")

Directions: Sing all content (clearly it's more fun that way)

Good morning, good morning,

Going to work - don't want to go/ everybody's working for the weekend./

And I said hey, what's going on?/ I read the news today oh, boy. /Everybody wants to rule the world. /It's the terror of knowing what this world is about, watching some good friends screaming let me out!/ War, what is it good for? Absolutely nothing./ Freedom is seldom found by beating someone to the ground./ It's the end of the world as we know it./ That's when you have to tell me, hey... this kind of trouble's only just begun. So we keep waiting, waiting on the world to change.

It's a beautiful day, don't let it get away./ Summertime, and the livin' is easy./ It's a nice day to start again, it's a nice day for a white wedding/ It's such a fine and natural sight, everybody's dancin' in the moonlight./ Summer days driftin' away, but oh those summer nights./ Here in these deep city lights, girl could get lost tonight./

Oh, I've been thinking a lot today./ When it's all mixed up, better break it down./ And life's like an hourglass, glued to the table, no one can find the rewind button now./Sometimes I feel my insides are heavy as heaven must be on the sky./ I think that I think too hard and I don't give enough credit to my heart./ I don't want to be anything other than what I've been trying to be lately. It's a mean town but I don't care - try and steal this - can't steal happiness./ At worst I feel bad for a while/ But then I just smile, I go ahead and smile./

These are the last words I have to say, that's why this took so long to write, there will be other words some other day, but that's the story of my life./

Why do all good things come to end?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home