Thursday, May 03, 2007

quick update, list style


quick update, in list form (clearly)


things i'm happy to have behind me:

1) big conference at work that made it difficult for me to breathe like a normal person should for the last couple of months

2) realizing that i don't REALLY want to go to Business School (at least not right now) and thus not taking the GMAT or applying to grad programs

3) winter


things that i'm very much looking forward to:

1) my sister visiting (she arrives tomorrow)

2) the concerts and fun things that I am doing in the next few weeks (in light of #1)

3) going to Greece in July with Dave - i really have to get that ticket!!


things that i'm finding quite bothersome as of late:

1) global warming...which really just seems like the world was diagnosed as being bipolar/psychophrenic... somehow this one might always be on the list...

2) the fact that Jon Stewart seems more in touch with reality than any politician i can think of and as much as I love the Daily Show, I'm not sure how capable it is of influencing global politics

3) the "love triangle" formed by my three housemates: Amitai, my cat and the plants on our balcony


things that have made me very happy as of late:

1) Liz passing her tests and being done with training (i.e. more normal life and time off from the army...i.e. more time with yours truly ;-P)

2) knowing a lot of people being active for good causes, and being able to support them, financially or otherwise

3) discovery of a new (at least to me) artist, Mat Kearney

4) Sara Bareilles music finally being on iTunes (and her new cd coming out in the relatively near future)

5) watching Brothers & Sisters with Amitai until 2am (minus the getting up in the morning part)

6) summer fruits starting to be available at the market

7) getting a fun amazing new laptop (and recording equipment....mmm, garageband and i will be good good friends very soooooooon)

8) real personalized snail mail


at least the "making me very happy list" is the longest, right?



Labels:

2 Comments:

At 6:54 AM, Blogger Mary said...

Hiya Lerone...Jared and I miss you and are glad life is pretty good for you right now~

 
At 2:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woo hoo on no business school! I mean, I'm sure its a great idea and all but I was skeptical. Sorry I've been off the face of the planet... have had guests and been traveling for like two straight months now. Its my first weekend spent in my apartment in I don't know how long. I (exhale...) I miss you tons! Hope we can talk soon-
Much love,
Dianna

 

Post a Comment

<< Home