Sunday, August 06, 2006

better late than never...pictures from the 1 year anniversary party

Idan and Sivan get their groove on... well, sort of.
Leora - my one year anniversary partner-in-crime is smiles all around
Amitai probably didn't realize what kind of "trouble" he was creating when he introduced two of his best friends to one another....

Eilat came from the kibbutz to help me celebrate
Me, Miri and the good ol' boys of Petach Tikva

Sivan and Tiferet
Gali would never miss out on a chance to help me celebrate something or other :-)
Roie, Ruby and Miri -- and a friend of Roie and Ruby's that I was surely introduced to but currently don't remember his name...oops!

Mmmm...hello Mr. Bartender...



So what would you call the Jewish version of the "Asian Blush" -- the "Oy his/her cheeks are the color of Manischewitz" ??
My roomates... ok well Miri is a temporary mostly weekends roomate but this is just a minor detail

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 3:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss you lerone! I'm glad that things are working out of you. You look so happy.
Love, SHirit

 

Post a Comment

<< Home